35 weeks SomeMommy Due June 18; 4 kids; 1 angel baby; Chicago, IL, United States 73844 posts
status May 15th

and my last pregnancy. I'm in the last stretch of my baby making years....it's bittersweet. I'm overly ready to be done physically but these last few days, I've been thinking more and more how I'll never be this way again & that makes me a little sad. Oh well, 5 is enough for this woman 38 The countdown to eviction is on. 4 weeks 1 day. Get ready little lady..
.3f8302ee41bb94c77ea5fcafa3a6d959.jpg

bia. Due December 26; 3 kids; ., ., Portugal 102552 posts
May 15th

How the heck are you so cute! Such a beautiful belly! 

bia. Due December 26; 3 kids; ., ., Portugal 102552 posts
May 15th

Are the kids excited for another baby/sister?? 

SomeMommy Due June 18; 4 kids; 1 angel baby; Chicago, IL, United States 73844 posts
status May 15th

Awww, thanks Bia! They are excited, Philip not so much LOL

♥Jessie♥ 5 kids; 2 angel babies; Idaho 14848 posts
status May 15th

You are always such an adorable Prego!

SomeMommy Due June 18; 4 kids; 1 angel baby; Chicago, IL, United States 73844 posts
status May 15th

Quoting ♥Jessie♥:
You are always such an adorable Prego!

Thanks Jessie! I feel like I'm a cute pregnant lady and I think that's why I'll miss it...DH said it's a good thing we're getting fixed cause he'd keep me pregnant Shy38

The Original Bob 4 kids; 4 angel babies; <3, CA, United States 38468 posts
May 15th

You look beautiful! Not much longer now. 

tinana+3 TTC since Jan 2019; 3 kids; Orlando, FL, Virgin Islands 48099 posts
May 16th

You look great! You’re in the homestretch now... <3 I can’t wait to see her. 

status May 16th

Quoting The Original Bob:
You look beautiful! Not much longer now. 

Thanks <3 

status May 16th

Quoting tinana+3:
You look great! You’re in the homestretch now... <3 I can’t wait to see her. 

Thank God the end is near! LOL as much as I want her to stay until the date we've scheduled, I don't want to do it and I don't know if I will make it. I just want to get into June before she tries anything lol

Thanks T...I can't wait either.

status May 16th

Is it weird that I'm more nervous for this child, this 4th girl than any other kid of mine? I feel like it has something to do with having older girls and not being sure how different it will be or something...idk, it's such a strange feeling in my head lol. I'm anxious this time...