5 years °•♡Alice♡•° TTC since Jun 2013; 1 angel baby; Wonderland, VA, United States 3693 posts
Nov 7th '16

5 years ago today, I took a Walmart pregnancy test, and just set it on the counter. After over year of TTC and meds, I was over it. I begrudgingly set my timer and when it went off I looked at it, saw one line and threw it. But wait, what had I seen? I dug it out and there it was...the faintest of lines. I was pregnant!
Little did I know, in just 5 days I will start bleeding...and 2 days after that a doctor will tell me there is nothing they can do for me..and in the wee hours of the day after that, I will have officially joined the 1 in 4 club..that I never thought I'd be a member of...
...... 5 years.....

Jenn+5 ❤️ TTC since May 2017; 5 kids; 2 angel babies; Town you've never heard of, OH, United States 13470 posts
Nov 7th '16

Hugs sweetheart. So sorry for your loss.

bia. 4 kids; ., ., Portugal 102656 posts
Nov 7th '16

I'm sorry Very Sad 

The Original Bob 4 kids; 4 angel babies; <3, CA, United States 38477 posts
Nov 7th '16

I'm so sorry hun Very Sad

°•♡Alice♡•° TTC since Jun 2013; 1 angel baby; Wonderland, VA, United States 3693 posts
Nov 7th '16

Thank you ladies. It just kind of hit me that it's been this long. 

marmarissa 2 kids; 2 angel babies; Ottawa, ON, Canada 8256 posts
Nov 7th '16

I am so sorry Very Sad

boy mom 2 kids; 4 angel babies; Tennessee 3244 posts
Nov 7th '16

Quoting °•♡Alice♡•°:
5 years ago today, I took a Walmart pregnancy test, and just set it on the counter. After over year of TTC and meds, I was over it. I begrudgingly set my timer and when it went off I looked at it, saw one line and threw it. But wait, what had I seen? I dug it out and there it was...the faintest of lines. I was pregnant!
Little did I know, in just 5 days I will start bleeding...and 2 days after that a doctor will tell me there is nothing they can do for me..and in the wee hours of the day after that, I will have officially joined the 1 in 4 club..that I never thought I'd be a member of...
...... 5 years.....

*hugs* to you mama 

Bryelle's Mommy TTC since Mar 2015; 1 child; warren, MI, United States 1675 posts
Nov 7th '16

I am soo sorry! :-(

Proudmommy12 TTC since Aug 2016; 1 child; 1 angel baby; Tennessee 673 posts
Nov 7th '16

So sorry for your loss. Very Sad I also had a loss that year, and November 7th was my due date. **Hugs for you**