1 year ago today browncrayon07 2 kids; 4 angel babies; Dixon, Il, United States 2329 posts
Sep 15th '16

Is the day I heard my last angel baby's heartbeat. They did an ultrasound at my first appointment because of my miscarriage history. I was 8 weeks 1 day. Her (my gut said girl) heartbeat was 165. Watching her on the screen, and seeing her little heart flicker. I cried happy tears. I was beyond cloud 9. Up until that point I worried about every little pain, and talked myself out of going to the ER several times. 

The following Saturday I woke up with light pink discharge. I knew it was over. Just days before I heard her heartbeat and now I was losing her. I called my mom bawling and she took me to the ER. Of course there was nothing they could do. I knew that, but they could have shown a little more compassion.

The following day I went to a different ER. I knew what was happening, I just wanted someone to confirm it. This Dr was more compassionate. She did blood work, pelvic exam and an ultrasound. The ultrasounf showed baby stopped growing at 8 weeks 2 days.....the day after I heard her 165 heart rate. Also the day before my OB prescribed the progesterone pills because my level was 8. She was already gone at that point. :'( 

2 months later I got pregnant with DD and I love her so very much, but I can't help but wonder what my angel would be like. I wonder about all my angels.

Thanks for reading. Just had to "talk" to someone 

Jenn+5 ❤️ TTC since May 2017; 5 kids; 2 angel babies; Town you've never heard of, OH, United States 13470 posts
Sep 15th '16

So many many hugs mama.

Cat.Woman. 2 kids; Gotham City, PA, United States 9783 posts
Sep 15th '16

I'm so sorry :(