6 WEEKS PREGNANT/MUCH DIFFERENT THAN MY 1ST PREGNANCY! NeuBeginningz Due January 23; 1 angel baby; United States 2 posts
May 29th '16

Hello:
This is my 3rd pregnancy (1st pregnancy M/C at 5 weeks- received fertility treatments and hormones were low... than I got into a car accident where the car flipped 4 times and that terminated the pregnancy. 2nd IUI was a success. DD is now 6 years old). This 3rd time around the baby was conceived the natural way (lol). I went to the OB the end of April when I suspected I was pregnant and was told I was not. 05/21/2016 I got a BFP. Everything seems fine so far... I guess my biggest concern is the dates.  I havent gotten a period since the end of march/first days in April... I don't remember the exact date, but AF always comes the last day of the month/1st of the following month. I was told I am only 5 weeks pregnant, but shouldn't it be more than that? Today is 05/29.. just confused on that. I have sore breasts, heaviness in my tummy, leg cramps on and off, carlie horses in my feet during intercourse and sometimes light pink spotting after intercourse and feeling nausea every now and again.  I panic over every little thing, so the spotting doesn't sit well with me. Does anyone else run to the hospital at the slightest pink spot? I have an unreasonable fear that things will go sour during the 1st trimester, even though I have no proof. first scan was the 23rd, little black circle of a sac was there (or at least I think it was a sac) but no fetal pole just yet. HCG went from 2,000 range to 5,000 range in 48 hours. Everything seems fine.. not sure why we torture ourselves!

britty06 Due January 15 (boy); TTC since Mar 2016; 3 kids; Somehwere, US, United States 1054 posts
May 29th '16

I have never had a mc but I scare the scrap out of myself constantly. This pregnancy is different for me as well since the only symptoms I have our huge tits, kinda tired and hungry allll the time oh and the mood swings. But no morning sickness what so ever. My dr doesn't do ultrasounds until 8-10 wks so I don't get one until June 10.... It's driving me nuts but I'm just having faith everything will work out! Hope everything goes well for you!!! Try not to stress too much (I know easier said than done) and honestly if I were you before jumping to the er is just call Drs office and see what they think for anything that alarms you (unless you're in intense pain or bleeding). With dd1 I called them almost everyday lol. Rather be safe than sorry.

Ina Christian United States 1 posts
May 30th '16

I had the same exact thing happen to me. My last period was april 1 for 2 days. I was told last week i was 5 weeks 3 days. 

PoetJustice 1 child; United States 1 posts
May 30th '16

Quoting Ina Christian:
I had the same exact thing happen to me. My last period was april 1 for 2 days. I was told last week i was 5 weeks 3 days. 

So your pregnant ?