7 weeks! YoungAndCrazy Due December 23; 1 angel baby; Washington 103 posts
May 6th '16

So I found out that tomorrow (Friday) I will be seven weeks pregnant and my estimated due date is December 23rd. 

So this means I have to wait five weeks to get the test for anencephaly done, and I'm very nervous. We are trying to do everything we possibly can so we don't have to go through that again and neither will our baby. 

But on the plus side, I have had HORRIBLE morning sickness and nausea. My enhanced sense of smell kicked in a couple days ago and it's so bad that when I went to pee the other day,  the smell of it made me throw up. I didn't even know I could feel that sick. But my OB/GYN says that it's a sign of healthy pregnancy which makes sense because with my son, I didn't have morning sickness. So even though morning sickness sucks and it's hard, and exhausting to have, I am happy that I do and I will happily puke my guts out all day long, everyday if it means my baby will be happy. 

So wish us luck at our 12 week appointment and test, and I will let everyone know the results! 

bia. Due December 26; 3 kids; ., ., Portugal 102559 posts
May 6th '16

Yay so excited for you! 

Live-Laugh-Love 3 kids; Kitchener, ON, Virgin Islands 9638 posts
May 6th '16

I followed during your pregnancy with your son.. you're so strong and amazing <3 sending you all the positive thoughts :) 

Tashu84 2 kids; NAPIER, NZ, New Zealand 1908 posts
May 6th '16

Congratulations on your new pregnancy!!  Think positive. :)  Baby will be fine. :)

SomeMommy Due June 18; 4 kids; 1 angel baby; Chicago, IL, United States 73900 posts
May 6th '16

Congrats! Wishing you lots of good vibes. 

OT, but you're so pretty!

marmarissa 2 kids; 2 angel babies; Ottawa, ON, Canada 8254 posts
May 6th '16

Congratulations, girl!  Sending you good vibes!   

Live-Laugh-Love 3 kids; Kitchener, ON, Virgin Islands 9638 posts
May 6th '16

Quoting smASHface:
Congrats! Wishing you lots of good vibes. 

OT, but you're so pretty!

Exclamation love the hair color too Super Happy

Trey&Genesis'momma 4 kids; 4 angel babies; Somewhere, IN, United States 4802 posts
May 14th '16

Late to the party(as always) but so happy for you! Also followed during your son's story. Hoping for an uneventful and health baby this time. Congrats!

YoungAndCrazy Due December 23; 1 angel baby; Washington 103 posts
May 24th '16

Thank you everyone!