9 weeks pregnant? Too far for an abortion? Justme1997 United States 13 posts
Jan 17th '16

I'm 9 weeks pregnant. I got pregnant from a situation I didn't consent to. I got an ultrasound earlier and there's nothing wrong it's viable. i thought I may have miscarried. I just turned 18. And am in college my parents don't know yet. I returned to school for the winter because I believed I was ready to move on. Now I feel like I can't though. And I'm too far along. My issue is the development it's no longer an embryo it's just really small. I don't have money and my parents don't like black people and neither do I really. But I feel wrong about doing an abortion this far along but don't want to parent and I feel like it's hard to move on if I have to be pregnant for the next months. Advice?

Double Jeopardy 1 child; 1 angel baby; Seattle, WA, United States 19389 posts
Jan 17th '16

What does black people have to do with any of this?

Sabrina Justine TTC since May 2020; 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Gilroy, California 998 posts
Jan 17th '16

Quoting CircleK:

Maybe the baby's father is black?

tinana+3 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Orlando, FL, Virgin Islands 48329 posts
Jan 17th '16

Quoting CircleK:

MommaWithLove9809 Due November 26 (girl); 2 kids; 2 angel babies; Okinawa, Japan 1301 posts
Jan 17th '16

Sounds like a troll.

Jan 17th '16

Quoting Sabrina Justine:

Maybe the baby's father is black?

Then she obviously likes black people, at least enough to get pregnant by one. I don't know why she felt the need to bring anything up about black people. Now, if she's saying she wants to abort the baby because it's half black, then she should stop getting it on with black people. Very easy solution.

Now to answer your question about it being too late for an abortion OP, no it's not too late for one. But if you feel that you are too far along to morally get one, there are other options.

saageex3 2 kids; New York 6701 posts
Jan 17th '16

No, it's not too far along to get an abortion. You can technically get up I believe up until 21 weeks? I could be wrong. 

Justme1997 United States 13 posts
Jan 17th '16

Quoting CircleK:

Then she obviously likes black people, at least enough to get pregnant by one. I don't know why she felt the need to bring anything up about black people. Now, if she's saying she wants to abort the baby because it's half black, then she should stop getting it on with black people. Very easy solution.

Now to answer your question about it being too late for an abortion OP, no it's not too late for one. But if you feel that you are too far along to morally get one, there are other options.

I would never do that. Its from R*. I know it's not legally too late I feel like medically it is. I was an idiot not to do this earlier. But I feel basically stuck. Because I want to move on but I feel like it's basically just a tiny human being. Its basically murder at this point. And I don't want to kill any child. But I also want to live my life.

Jan 17th '16

Quoting saageex3:
No, it's not too far along to get an abortion. You can technically get up I believe up until 21 weeks? I could be wrong. 

Cut off is 24 weeks (point of viability). But it also depends on the state. Each state has different laws in regards to it. But late term abortion is illegal in all states. After 9 weeks, medical abortion is no longer an option but surgical abortion is up to 24 weeks.

Amber ♡ 3 kids; Nunya, KS, United States 20538 posts
Jan 17th '16

Quoting CircleK:

She said she got pregnant in a situation she doesn't considered to have consented to. 

Jan 17th '16

Quoting Amber ♡:

She said she got pregnant in a situation she doesn't considered to have consented to. 

She changed her OP to say that.

Jan 17th '16

double post 

Amber ♡ 3 kids; Nunya, KS, United States 20538 posts
Jan 17th '16

Quoting tinana+2:

Oh, I didn't see it before.

Jan 17th '16

Quoting Justme1997:

I would never do that. Its from R*. I know it's not legally too late I feel like medically it is. I was an idiot not to do this earlier. But I feel basically stuck. Because I want to move on but I feel like it's basically just a tiny human being. Its basically murder at this point. And I don't want to kill any child. But I also want to live my life.

Adoption is always an option if you feel like abortion isn't one.

Justme1997 United States 13 posts
Jan 17th '16

Quoting tinana+2:

I never said I consented. I am just trying to avoid talking about something that I am trying move on from.