BUT BORN IN AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER AS WELL.....
Babies Born =]]
* Deanna - TWIN GIRLS! August 20th, emergency c-section
Baby A - 3.7lbs, 16in.
Baby B - 3.6lbs, 15.6in.
* Julians Moma - GIRL! August 22nd, natural, 4lbs 15oz
* Ella's Mommy - GIRL!August 30th, natural with epi, 4lbs 9oz
* Amy Jo - BOY!August 31st, emergency c-section, 3lbs 13oz, 17.5in.
* Adison's Mommy - GIRL!September 3rd, natural, 4lbs 12.9oz, 17.75in.
* Mitchell - BOY! September 10th,
* Gwen - BOY! September 12th, natural, 10lbs 4oz
* Krysantha - BOY! September 14th,natural with epi,6lbs 1oz, 20in
* Jlynn - BOY! September 14th,emergency c-section,6.5lbs, 19 1/4in
* Krissy - BOY! September 15th, natural with epi, 6lbs 8oz, 18in
* Collen - BOY! September 15th, natural, 6lbs 13.2oz, 18.5in
* Sandi - BOY! September 23rd, induced, 7lbs 12oz, 21in
* Amanda - GIRL! September 23rd, induced with epi, 6lbs 14oz, 20in
* Crystal - BOY! September 23rd,
* Dezeray - BOY! September 23rd, natural, 8lbs 6oz, 20in
* Stephamie - BOY! September 23rd,
* Adrienne - GIRL! September 25th, natural with epi, 6lbs, 17.5in
* Erica - BOY! September 25th, c-section, 7lbs 13oz
* Katrina - GIRL! September 26th, c-section, 7lbs, 20in
* Sarah - GIRL! September 26th, ?, 6lbs 2oz, 19.5in
* Sarah Hope - BOY! September 28th, natural, 6lbs 7.2oz, 19 3/4in
*Dee-emergancy c-section October 1st, 7 lbs 1oz
*Brittany-natural, October 3rd, 7 lbs 2 oz
*Morgan8088- GIRL! C-section, 9/29 6 lbs 4 oz 16 3/4 inches
*Louie's Girl- BOY! 9 lbs 20in
*Mommy of Three- BOY!Sep 29
*HoneyMoonBaby- BOY! Oct 6, 9lbs 1oz, 20 inches 12:37 PM,vag w/epi
*Tripp's Mommy- BOY! Sep 30, Induced, 8lbs 12 oz, 21.5 inches
*Randilyn- GIRL! natural, October 8, 7 lbs 11 oz 20 inches 5:39 AM
*Kissaimee- BOY! October 10, 12:39 am, 7 lbs 13 oz, 20 inches
*Kailynn's Momma- GIRL! October 12, 6 lbs 13 oz, 20 inches
*Gypsie- GIRL! October 7, 8 lbs 5 oz
*Krystal [Felix's Mom]- BOY! October 6, 6 lbs 5 oz, 20 inches, Vag no epi
[note: natural meaning vag.]
C-section and Inducing =]]
* Jen - c-section October 20th
*gagerobertsmommy!-c-section October 20th
* Megan - c-section October 30th
*Annika's Mommy- OVERDUE! Inducing (will find out Wednesday)
*Borderline Reckless- Inducing October 17, 7 AM
*Naomi- Inducing, Oct 24
*Trent's Mommie- 2 cm dilated
*Urockmyworld132- 2 cm dilated, 50% effaced
*Jaydin's Mommy- 3 cm dilated, 70% effaced
* Rachael - 60% effaced
* Skittles - 2 cm dialated, 75% effaced, -2 station
* Mommy81607 - 2.5 - 3 cm dialated
* Amy -3 cm dialated, 80% effaced, -1 station
* Amber - *Fingertip dilated*, 75% effaced, -2 station
* Mary - 1 cm dialated
* Kayla - 0 station
* Vanessa - 1cm dialated, 60% effaced, -1 station
* Lora Suel - 1-2cm dialated, 70-80% effaced, -1 - 0 station
* Katie - .5cm dialated, 50% effaced
* Super Peach Girl - 5 cm dialated, 75% effaced,-2 station
* Baby Girl due Soon - 2 cm dilated, 50-60 % efaced
* Samantha -
* Heather -
* Brittany (Boo Bird) -
* Roxie - *fingertip dilated* 70% effaced
* Prairie Mom-
* Katrina -
* Katdesram -
* My name is moma -
* Aishituru *Oliver'sMama* - -3 Station
*Misty(mommy to angels)-3cm dilated 80% effaced, Due October 20th
*CeCe05-3-4 cm dilated, 50% effaced, Due October 24
Yay!!! I can't believe it!!
Also, my sea monkey does not like pbj samwiches. *blech*
haha....i have yet to find something baby doesnt like. How are you feeling? I have noticed since getting my BFP that I have been hit full blown by symptoms. Peeing constantly!!! Have you still been cramping slightly? Did you call your doctor yet???
Hey, my name is Katrina!! My son's name is Ethan. I am now 3weeks and 4 days.
I have been feeling sick since last Friday- implantation day!! b**bs are soo sore, leaking a little(nursed Ethan), I am really nauseous. The joys of pregnancy!!! Hope you girls start to feel better!!
Hi Katrina...!!! I'm sandi. I have no earthly babies, just my angel jordan. I am suppose to call my doc tomorrow and see when the earliest i can get in. I think they are going to make me high risk because of my health issues but then again...I just hope they keep a good eye on me. I can't wait to see my bean!!! I am so excited and already did one of those gender tests lol. Im bored what can i say?
So what gender did it say!!!!??? I only have done the chinese one and it says girl!!
I have had 3 miscarriages so my dr likes to check my hormone levels 3 times to make sure it doubles enough. But I'm not sure when Iwill go in yet. Maybe that's all you will have to do ;-0 Let us know.
it said girl (i did the chinese too) and it was right about my son so...I HOPE SO!!! I want to honeslty get poked and prodded. I gotta know baby friant is ok and growing and what not. I would buy an ultrasound machine if i was rich. lol I'm so scared to m/c again. are u?
ugg...i dont think baby liked the left over taco bell i just ate....
I'm hoping to join hte October/November mommies. I had a m/c @ 5 weeks on January 10th. So finger's crossed. I do have two boys now tho 8yrs and almost 6yrs :)
BUt CONGRATS to the new Mommy's! How exciting----may God Bless your journey from here! :)
Nope, not a Lurker lol. I've posted only a few times in TTC. When I found out I was preggo I was more in here and pregnancy issues. But I like to post all over the place. I just pick the random "new post" on the right side and reply to them. So really, I'm just an all over the place kinda girl LOL I didn't join BG right away when I was TTC either. So really haven't spent much time in there. I believe they are great ladies!!! :)
Quoting lifehappens-SANDI :):
I went to the dr- well just the lab actually- to get a test!!! I got a beta done so I could monitor the levels. I get my results tomorrow afternoon. And then I go back on Thursday to test again to make surehe/she is progressing ok. I will let you know more tomorrow!!!
OMG i've has slight cramping on and off all day! I've been freaking out all day. Plus I've been feeling naseaous all day. No actual throwing up yet, though.
You ladies are crazy over in the chit chat thread... I'm at work for 9 hours and I come home to 5 pages of posts. whew!
Truth be told, I'm almost scared to revamp my profile... what if I miscarry, or those two tests were wrong? I'm also afraid to go to the doc's... I don't want to spend $25, pee in a cup for them, and they tell me I'm not preggo. :( Does any one else feel this crazy sometimes? I've never been pregnant before, so this is so bizarre.