"23 WEEKS AND LOVING IT" "Za'riyah Mom" Due May 27 (girl); Springfield, Massachusetts 34 posts
Jan 29th '11

WELL FOR THE MOST PART I FEEL GREAT AT 23 WEEKS TODAY. BESIDES NOT BEING ABLE TO SLEEP HOW I REALLY WANT TO, AND FEELING HER KICK ME ALL NIGHT.LIFES GOOD. BUT DAY BY DAY I'AM JUST GETTING BIGGER AND BIGGER, BEFORE I NO IT SHE WILL BE HERE..BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO BE HER MOMMY..

Gir = TTC aSlytherin Baby TTC since May 2012; 3 kids; Iowa 3312 posts
Jan 29th '11

Thats cool, I was never miserable when I was pregnant.
But, why are you shouting?

user banned 2 kids; Moses Lake, Washington 13508 posts
Jan 29th '11

Seriously, lay off the caps.

"Za'riyah Mom" Due May 27 (girl); Springfield, Massachusetts 34 posts
Jan 29th '11

WELL LADYS I LIKE WRITTING THIS WAY DON'T LIKE IT ALL WELL..

Jan 29th '11

Good luck with that.

Jan 29th '11
Quoting "IAM GONNA BE SOMEONE MOM:" WELL LADYS I LIKE WRITTING THIS WAY DON'T LIKE IT ALL WELL.."

Well, then you'll have to get used to ppl asking you why you keep shouting all the time. or ppl never responding to what you post. Caps lock makes words run together and things hard to read

"Za'riyah Mom" Due May 27 (girl); Springfield, Massachusetts 34 posts
Jan 29th '11

WELL MY CLASSES ARE AT THE SHOP AND I CAN'T SEE UNTIL MONDAY.I DON'T ALWAYZ WRITE THIS WAY...

Jan 29th '11
Quoting "IAM GONNA BE SOMEONE MOM:" WELL MY CLASSES ARE AT THE SHOP AND I CAN'T SEE UNTIL MONDAY.I DON'T ALWAYZ WRITE THIS WAY..."

I was just warning you to expect that reaction

Darth MOM 1 child; New Jersey 2468 posts
Jan 29th '11
Quoting "IAM GONNA BE SOMEONE MOM:" WELL MY CLASSES ARE AT THE SHOP AND I CAN'T SEE UNTIL MONDAY.I DON'T ALWAYZ WRITE THIS WAY..."

LOL!:lol:

Jan 29th '11

Wow, best excuse I've heard in a long time! Points for creativity, now lose the caps.

Jan 29th '11
Quoting Jillynne:" Wow, best excuse I've heard in a long time! Points for creativity, now lose the caps."

I actually can't be all :x:x with the excuse. My dad types in all caps because the medicine he is on for his Crohns is making him blind and its easier for him to see all caps

Moo-mmyஐ 4 kids; 2 angel babies; Central Valley, NY, United States 27164 posts
Jan 29th '11

I'm a little late to this, but isn't it in the TOS now that you can't type in all caps?

j/w is all. keep forgetting to ask :oops:.

Jan 29th '11
Quoting It's a Dragonஐ:" I'm a little late to this, but isn't it in the TOS now that you can't type in all caps? j/w is all. keep forgetting to ask :oops:."

No, it was LONG LONG LONG LONG time ago. But not anymore

Moo-mmyஐ 4 kids; 2 angel babies; Central Valley, NY, United States 27164 posts
Jan 29th '11
Quoting Starshadowchild[PVM]:" No, it was LONG LONG LONG LONG time ago. But not anymore"

okay, I thought so. I've seen a few disputes about it so it's had be me wondering for a while.

Stefaleigh 3 kids; Kingston, Pennsylvania 3025 posts
Jan 29th '11
Quoting Starshadowchild[PVM]:" I actually can't be all :x:x with the excuse. My dad types in all caps because the medicine he is on for his Crohns is making him blind and its easier for him to see all caps"

You can hit the "Caps Lock" button to turn off the caps. Then when you're done using the computer, click it back on. :)