20 week ultrasound Bunni♥+3.5 Due February 24; 3 kids; 5 angel babies; ., IL, United States 4125 posts
Oct 11th

Had the anatomy scan yesterday! The tech couldn't really tell me anything, my doctor has to but she did say baby's twin is gone. 
I also get a 4D ultrasound around 30 weeks if i want! So excited for that.
Yay for being halfway to baby ❤
bde61406f62130489351c04366d2a709.jpg
1a259047012b12a497bf331f523f8f81.jpg

SomeMommy Due June 18; 4 kids; 1 angel baby; Chicago, IL, United States 73399 posts
Oct 11th

So crazy how fast it's going by already! Hello little baby <33

Britny Due February 18 (boy); 3 kids; 1 angel baby; ,, ,, United States 20672 posts
Oct 11th

I can't believe how fast we are going! I am also on the same boat. Tech couldn't tell me anything. Have to wait to hear from the Dr.  I'm already 21.3 weeks and it's just insane haha.

I'm kinda bummed they couldn't tell you the sex. Hopefully at the 3d?
I'm so sorry about the twin baby but happy this baby seems healthy and happy.

Bunni♥+3.5 Due February 24; 3 kids; 5 angel babies; ., IL, United States 4125 posts
Oct 11th

Quoting SomeMommy:
So crazy how fast it's going by already! Hello little baby <33

It really is! With all the holidays coming its just going to fly by. I'm freaking out lol

Bunni♥+3.5 Due February 24; 3 kids; 5 angel babies; ., IL, United States 4125 posts
Oct 11th

Quoting Britny :
I can't believe how fast we are going! I am also on the same boat. Tech couldn't tell me anything. Have to wait to hear from the Dr.  I'm already 21.3 weeks and it's just insane haha.

I'm kinda bummed they couldn't tell you the sex. Hopefully at the 3d?
I'm so sorry about the twin baby but happy this baby seems healthy and happy.

It annoys me that they can't say anything lol not even if baby was measuring on track
-_- 
Yes, maybe then we will find out. I'm okay tho not knowing the sex but DH is set on finding out lol 
Thank you. I'm glad my body knows what to do and it didn't effect the healthy baby! 

Britny Due February 18 (boy); 3 kids; 1 angel baby; ,, ,, United States 20672 posts
Oct 11th

Quoting Bunni♥+3.5:

It annoys me that they can't say anything lol not even if baby was measuring on track
-_- 
Yes, maybe then we will find out. I'm okay tho not knowing the sex but DH is set on finding out lol 
Thank you. I'm glad my body knows what to do and it didn't effect the healthy baby! 

I called the Dr office and they said they had the results and that he would have called me if anything was wrong. It really didn't male me feel any better.  He could call me or something and just tell me himself 

SomeMommy Due June 18; 4 kids; 1 angel baby; Chicago, IL, United States 73399 posts
Oct 11th

Quoting Bunni♥+3.5:

It really is! With all the holidays coming its just going to fly by. I'm freaking out lol

Baby will be here before you realize!