Custody user banned
Mar 11th

I have a 2 year protection order against my 5 year old father put in place June 2017. Dec 2017 he plead guilty to Dv and preventing me from calling 911. He was only given 365 days all suspended with a year probation. 
I was told i needed to go back for right and responsibilities. When is an ideal time to do this? I really could use child support but i am so scared to go back and face him and i am so scared that the judge will change it so he can see my son who watched everything that night

Cake and Cats 1 child; Virginia 964 posts
Mar 12th

Go as soon as possible! Don't let things calm down, yes it is still really rough for you, but these are emotions that need to been seen to understand the seriousness of the issue. The longer you let it go the more chance he has to the visits you are worried about.