.88 cent test from Walmart. WhitneyLou❤️ TTC since Oct 2017; 1 angel baby; Beauty, KY, United States 189 posts
Mar 9th

Do they always end up with a Evap line when sitting overnight? 

My period has never been this late. The last 2 days I’ve taken one of these test, kinda thought I saw a line, but didn’t really know. Then the next day, there’s a line on these test. Same with today’s, I think I see a line but not sure. 

Just wondering if they always have a line next day 

Lyla & Maxwell's Mommy 3 kids; 2 angel babies; Wisconsin 1576 posts
Mar 9th

That’s why you should always throw the tests away after the time limit. I would retest with a FRER. Good luck!

SomeMommy 4 kids; 1 angel baby; Chicago, IL, United States 73179 posts
Mar 9th

Yea, I don't know but I agree with above poster, retest with a free or digi if possible. 

♥Jessie♥ Due November 1 (girl); 4 kids; 2 angel babies; Idaho 14562 posts
Mar 9th

I honestly feel that the ones from the dollar store are way better than walmart ones and only .12 more expensive. I got a lot of Evaps with the Wal-Mart ones. Hated them.

αͷtͷmnαƪ Hogwarts, .., United Kingdom 77405 posts
Mar 9th

The tests are only valid for so many minutes. It should say in the instructions how long the test is valid for.

tinana+3 3 kids; Orlando, FL, Virgin Islands 47705 posts
status Mar 9th

Quoting Lyla & Maxwell's Mommy:
That’s why you should always throw the tests away after the time limit. I would retest with a FRER. Good luck!

Exclamation

fluffyruffruff 5 kids; United States 4683 posts
Mar 10th

Yes, my Wal-Mart tests always had an evap after so many hours. Disregard anything after the time limit.