2 month old weight Nikki ♥+3 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Colorado Springs, Colorado 14615 posts
Apr 20th

How much did your baby weigh at 2 months old? DS is 2.5 months and he's 9lbs 15oz. I thought maybe he'd be bigger since he's breastfed, but he's small just like his siblings were. His pedi isn't concerned since he's actually gaining, but I'm curious how average it is. 

Mom*of*3 ♡ 3 kids; 1 angel baby; United States 72 posts
Apr 20th

My dd was 10lbs 7oz at 2 months, she was 7 lbs 14 ozs at birth. She's now 3 months and weighs 12lbs 4oz. She's exclusively breastfed as well. 

lamb_nodules 2 kids; United Kingdom 3680 posts
status Apr 20th

DS was almost that at birth, so he was obviously more at 2 months. I wouldn't concentrate on the weight as much as the weight gain. As long as he's following his curve nicely and gaining accordingly, I wouldn't worry. They're all different. 

LittlebuttsMamax3! 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Asheville, North Carolina 17318 posts
Apr 20th

DD1 was born at 7lbs 3oz.
2 months old she was 9lbs 8oz

DD2 was born at 7lbs 6oz.
2 months old she was 9lbs 12oz

Thinkaboutit 4 kids; United States 2511 posts
Apr 20th

My 6 1/2 month old just barely hit 12 lbs. She is not on the growth chart, but on her own curve, so the dr isn't concerned. As long as he is following his curve, then it's ok.  

ILS♡ERS♡ZDS♡ 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Small town, PA, United States 2403 posts
Apr 20th

My daughter weighed 9lbs 4oz at her 2 month checkup, she was formula fed. She was born weighing 7lbs 1.4oz

Nikki ♥+3 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Colorado Springs, Colorado 14615 posts
Apr 20th

Thank you all! Yeah he was 7lbs 11oz at birth and seems to be doing fine, just gaining a little slower than some. My 2nd child was only 10lbs  at his 3 month check up so I guess I make small babies. 

Red~Origami 2 kids; United States 5275 posts
Apr 20th

dS was 16 pounds. I think dd was 14 but i dont remember. I have it written down somewhere :p I make chunky babies

mrs.white8389 TTC since Jan 2016; 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Florida 2626 posts
Apr 21st

Ds2 14 lbs at 2 months he was born at 9lbs and exclusively breastfed at that time. Ds1 was 10lbs at 2 months was born at 7lbs and was mixed fed.

Have Heart 2 kids; 2 angel babies; Western, NY, United States 8950 posts
Apr 21st

every child is different. DS1 was only 7lbs at 2 months. DS2 was 15lbs at 2 months. they were both exclusively fed breastmilk, however DS1 had calories added to my milk to promote weight gain.

Nikki ♥+3 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Colorado Springs, Colorado 14615 posts
Apr 22nd

Quoting Have Heart:
every child is different. DS1 was only 7lbs at 2 months. DS2 was 15lbs at 2 months. they were both exclusively fed breastmilk, however DS1 had calories added to my milk to promote weight gain.

Oh wow. All 3 of mine seem to follow a similar trend. They were all 7lbs and a few oz at birth and were pretty small still at 2 months. My daughter is almost 7 and still so tiny lol Her 4 year old brother weighs more.

Have Heart 2 kids; 2 angel babies; Western, NY, United States 8950 posts
Apr 23rd

Quoting Nikki ♥+3:

Oh wow. All 3 of mine seem to follow a similar trend. They were all 7lbs and a few oz at birth and were pretty small still at 2 months. My daughter is almost 7 and still so tiny lol Her 4 year old brother weighs more.

My oldest is just a peanut, he still hasn't hit 30lbs and will be 3 the beginning of June. Whereas, my 5 and a half month old is already in the 20lb range.