2.5yr old stats taylllorrr Due August 12 (boy); 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Cheyenne, WY, United States 1225 posts
Apr 7th

How much does your 2.5yr old weigh?
How tall are they?

What were there birth stats?

My 2.5yr old DD is 32in and 21.4lbs we have not grown in over a year and have been officially labeled failure to thrive but her Dr. has yet to come up with a game plan other than maybe shell grow out of it

MrsKW 3 kids; United States 4555 posts
Apr 8th

Mine is 36in and 30lbs 

LittlebuttsMamax2.5 [30w] Due August 21 (boy); 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Asheville, North Carolina 17283 posts
Apr 8th

DD1 was about 26lbs and 38inches at 2.5 

DD2 just turned 2 this week. She's about 21lbs and 32". She grows sorta slow, at a year old she was 17lbs and 28". 

Kansas Bonanno Due November 15; 3 kids; 1 angel baby; North Carolina 2542 posts
Apr 8th

My 18 month old is 25lbs and 30 inches and my 3 year old is 32lbs and 35 inches ( sorry I know you said 2.5 ) but that's our base right now. 

Drew90 2 kids; 2 angel babies; Hodgdon, ME, United States 6997 posts
Apr 8th

Mines about the same I think.  Her checkup isn't til the end of may, but if she holds still for a second I can measure her today lol. 

She's always been tiny though,  under 13th percentile for weight and height her whole life this far ..  I think last checkup she had she was 9th percentile height but she's grown a lot since then 

Addi&Aria'smama 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Florissant, Missouri 8250 posts
Apr 8th

She isn't quite 2.5 yet but she is 28.4 lbs and 37 inches tall. She is all torso. She can still wear 2T pants but needs 4 T shirts to cover her belly.

Thinkaboutit 4 kids; United States 2511 posts
Apr 8th

He is 2yrs 3 months 38in and 31lbs......by far my biggest kid. But my 6month old is just 11.13 lbs and 24 inches...she is a tiny (but healthy thing).

Mommy to munchkin 2 kids; 1 angel baby; somewhere, TX, United States 1633 posts
Apr 8th

That sounds about where my daughter was at that time I just checked and at her yr check she was 18lbs and 28.5in and I know she didn't grow a whole lot over the next 2 years. She didn't even break 30lbs til almost 4.2 years she still had to wear 12-18 month sizes she has always been on the smaller size. She was around the 15-20th percentile. However once she hit 4 she started catching up and now that she is 5 she's out growing her clothes faster than I can get them. 

Have Heart 2 kids; 2 angel babies; Western, NY, United States 8796 posts
Apr 8th

My guy will be 3 in June, but he hasn't gained in awhile. He's been at 29lbs since at least Christmas, if not longer. I wanna say at his 1yr check, he was maybe 24? i'd have to pull out the paperwork. 
He was 5lb 9oz at birth, and has always been a peanut.
He's tall though. I think his most recent check at the dermatologist was 39", but I recall his December check up (18m) he was right at 3'.

They said that at his 3yr if he isn't gaining that we'll try those pediasure shakes.

ElleCole+triplets Due October 9; 2 kids; 3 angel babies; Rio Rancho, NM, United States 33244 posts
Apr 8th

Cole was 19.5" and 5'12 at birth, he's tiny but has always grown in his own curve. Not sure of his height but he's about 24lbs now. She doesn't look unhealthy in the slightest!! I'm sure she'll grow again soon! FTT is such an ugly name. I hate that label 

taylllorrr Due August 12 (boy); 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Cheyenne, WY, United States 1225 posts
Apr 8th

Quoting ElleCole+triplets:
Cole was 19.5" and 5'12 at birth, he's tiny but has always grown in his own curve. Not sure of his height but he's about 24lbs now. She doesn't look unhealthy in the slightest!! I'm sure she'll grow again soon! FTT is such an ugly name. I hate that label 

We were doing good for awhile, but then at about a year she completely fell off the growth curve and we have been in the 0% ever since. She's actually been a lot healthier lately but we went through a year of horrible health and lots of testing. We're now working with GI but still have yet to get answers

hilee18 1 child; United States 688 posts
Apr 8th

Logan's 39 1/8 inches 30 lbs he's gained not a ton in the last year but I don't think they typically do. Have they had you consult with endocrinology?
Oh and he was 2 lbs 15 oz and 16.5 inches at birth so crazy to think how much he's grown. 

taylllorrr Due August 12 (boy); 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Cheyenne, WY, United States 1225 posts
Apr 9th

Quoting hilee18:
Logan's 39 1/8 inches 30 lbs he's gained not a ton in the last year but I don't think they typically do. Have they had you consult with endocrinology?
Oh and he was 2 lbs 15 oz and 16.5 inches at birth so crazy to think how much he's grown. 

No not yet, I've actually asked several times for a referral but have gotten no where. We've seen GI, immunology, and hematology. All testing that has been done has come back normal other than having multiple (like 10+ in the last year)  bacterial and viral infections. 

hilee18 1 child; United States 688 posts
Apr 9th

Quoting taylllorrr:

No not yet, I've actually asked several times for a referral but have gotten no where. We've seen GI, immunology, and hematology. All testing that has been done has come back normal other than having multiple (like 10+ in the last year)  bacterial and viral infections. 

I work with my son's pedi and becase he was a preemie I was sooo over the top at first with illnesses. I can't remember exactly what he told me but it's something like kids under a year get 8 illnesses a year, and then preschoolers it was high like 15-20 give or take some factors like my son isn't in daycare so he'd get less, but I work in a clinic so that's a higher risk factor etc. 
I think my son's had a cold or stomach bug at least twice a month so far this year. Doesn't help that he puts everything in his mouth. 

Thinkaboutit 4 kids; United States 2511 posts
Apr 9th

Quoting ElleCole+triplets:

How big was he at 6m? My 6m old was born at 5.10 and is now 11.13 and 24 inches....her dr says she is fine, one her own curve, but she is looking key the size of a 2 month old, lol.