6 1/2 year old daughter. Big belly. -Christina- Due August 15 (twins); Ciudad de México, Mexico 2984 posts
Jan 11th

I take her to the dr Friday but just wanted to see if anyone else's LO has this.
my daughter has always been a extremely petite girl. Very thin. She still is, filling out a little in her thighs and face a little but I've noticed the last few months her belly has been getting very big. Like sticking out pot belly. She doesn't complain of it hurting or have trouble using the bathroom.
it JUST sticks out and makes me worry something isn't right...
not sure if she's just gaining her weight in her belly or could be something more serious.

Pinky Pie ♥ Due May 25 (boy); 3 kids; Kingston, ON, Canada 6500 posts
Jan 11th

i know when my 7 yr old's belly starts to look like that is because she's been having trouble going poop. Once all the poop is out, it goes back to normal. 

-Christina- Due August 15 (twins); Ciudad de México, Mexico 2984 posts
Jan 11th

That's what I thought in the beginning but this has been going on for a few months. It's constant.
i thought she was just gaining a lot of her weight there but it just looks like it's sticking out too much.

Pinky Pie ♥ Due May 25 (boy); 3 kids; Kingston, ON, Canada 6500 posts
Jan 11th

Quoting -Christina-:
That's what I thought in the beginning but this has been going on for a few months. It's constant.
i thought she was just gaining a lot of her weight there but it just looks like it's sticking out too much.

then getting her checked out wouldn't hurt. 

♥Jessie♥ 4 kids; 2 angel babies; Idaho 11740 posts
Jan 11th

I hope it is nothing serious. Probably good to have it checked but my daughter is incredibly petite too and this always happens before a huge growth spurt and when she gets taller it goes back to normal.

❅ ⛄ ❅ ⛄ ❅ Hogwarts, .., United Kingdom 77173 posts
Jan 11th

Has she had a change in her diet?

.casper. TTC since Jan 2017; 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Neverland, NJ, Christmas Island 1676 posts
status Jan 11th

Quoting ♥Jessie♥:
I hope it is nothing serious. Probably good to have it checked but my daughter is incredibly petite too and this always happens before a huge growth spurt and when she gets taller it goes back to normal.

Exclamation
My dd Is extremely tall and slim. Right before a growth spurt, she gets a pot belly. Then suddenly, she'll shoot up in height!
my youngest is also very thin. He gets a pot belly every time he eats lol