<blockquote><b>Quoting ModernMan'sHustle ♥:</b>" I told the IP's I'm giving them 7 days if necessary since that would put me at 33 weeks 3 days. Close ... [snip!] ... over my head. I feel so torn. They're not my babies so it's not MY decision but I'm just trying to make sure they're healthy."</blockquote>
If they aren't yours are it isn't hurting your body then I would think you should respect their wishes, even if you disagree with it. Maybe recommend that they speak with the doctor before making a decision
Do the IP's understand it will mean they'll most likely be in the NICU until their due dates?
Quoting Summerfrost:" Do the IP's understand it will mean they'll most likely be in the NICU until their due dates? "
No, they think they'll be fine because of how "big" they are. But, it's their babies and if the don't want me to take the magnesium then I won't.