So I'm having a hard time deciding if I should go see the doctor or just wait til my appointment tomorrow.
3 weeks ago I was having contractions due to dehydration. I didn't even know that's what they were at the time. I just went through 3 days of "this just isn't normal" before I went to get seen.
That's kind of what it feels like now, but I still don't know if I should go in or not since tomorrow I'll be 37 weeks, should I just wait it out? Its been 4 days now, and they're getting more frequent, and way more uncomfortable. Nothing seems to stop it no matter what position I'm in, and last night I started getting really short of breath.
I have a pretty high tolerance for pain, when I got seen 3 weeks ago for the contractions the nurses were surprised I didn't need anything for pain. There's definitely pain its just not intolerable pain.
I would take a shower, lie down and drink 2 liters of water before calling if it was me
I've been drinking lots of water and laying down actually seems to make it worse, or maybe its just that I can feel it better when I'm laying down
I've been waiting it out cause I figure it's probably nothing unless my water breaks, but I've read people can go into labor before their water breaks, so now I'm just confused lol I never went into labor with my first, he was an emergency c-section xD
<blockquote><b>Quoting GraVarg:</b>" I've been waiting it out cause I figure it's probably nothing unless my water breaks, but I've read people ... [snip!] ... before their water breaks, so now I'm just confused lol I never went into labor with my first, he was an emergency c-section xD"</blockquote>
Your water can break while your in labour instead of before. I would probably wait it out until it gets to the point of this is unbearable.
I am with ya. And I am only 31 weeks.
I am so tired and confused, I told my husband until I was 40 weeks or feel him falling out of my vagina. I can't stand going into that place, hooked up to a monitor to confirm what I have told them what I am feeling.
You are atleast considered term, so depending on the health of the baby, may let you go if you are in labor.
I would personally wait. But you know whats normal for you.