I've never broken a bone but thought I had a few times.
1) My wrist (running through a sprinkler, crashed into another kid, bam.)
2) My elbow (friend's little sibling tried to pick me up, and dropped me on my elbow).
3) My hand (falling icicle. Failed to mention I was trying to knock the icicle down off of a second story gutter to my parents).
4) My middle finger (phys. ed. field hockey incident in which it was smashed between two big wooden sticks).
5) My pinky finger (hit it on a sink. I hope by this point everyone understands how graceful I am).
6-7) My two arm bones (falling off my bike after hitting a curb). (Now I gotcha: you know I'm talented and not at all accident prone).
8.) My big toe (dropped a desk upon it.)
And then I've broken my smaller toes a bunch of times just walking around into various pieces of furniture.
Toes and fingers.
I haven't broken anything else.