25 weeks and SUPER crampy! lauren Due February 19; 4 kids; Virginia 33444 posts
Mar 25th '13

I'm 25 weeks and all day today I've been having the WORST cramps. I've been laying down as much as I can and drinking water, but they aren't going away.

Is this round ligament stretching still or could this be cause for concern?

Little Bit's Momma Due October 21 (boy); 33 kids; North Richland Hills, Texas 7479 posts
Mar 25th '13

Cramps could be contractions, I'd call in and see what your Dr says

lov'n Morgan Due June 19; 1 child; 1 angel baby; Hickory, North Carolina 2357 posts
Mar 25th '13
Quoting lauren ♥ 25 weeks:" I'm 25 weeks and all day today I've been having the WORST cramps. I've been laying down as much as I ... [snip!] ... and drinking water, but they aren't going away. Is this round ligament stretching still or could this be cause for concern?"

if it's that bad I would definitely call the dr/ go to labor and delivery!! If they are contractions you need to try to get them stopped.

MamaGryffindor 2 kids; Bend, Oregon 1399 posts
Mar 25th '13
Quoting lauren ♥ 25 weeks:" I'm 25 weeks and all day today I've been having the WORST cramps. I've been laying down as much as I ... [snip!] ... and drinking water, but they aren't going away. Is this round ligament stretching still or could this be cause for concern?"

Id call your OB! :D
Never know!
Also i had SUPER bad cramps yesterday and i just needed to poo ;)
Its crazy how sometimes they can feel so similar, id call lady! Keep us posted!

ChristinaLynne 3 kids; Pancake, TX, United States 29912 posts
Mar 25th '13

I would get checked Lauren. :( thinking of you

Ms. Carter Due July 26; 1 child; Texas 513 posts
Mar 25th '13

I would go I'm 22 weeks n went to the er from cramping and nausea n I had a small fever n high blood pressure n they tried to keep me all night

Capt Plzen, Pl, Czech Republic 9110 posts
Mar 25th '13

Hope things have gotten better Lauren! Update when you can.

lauren Due February 19; 4 kids; Virginia 33444 posts
Mar 25th '13

The cramps have been consistent all day long... I don't want to call them contractions because it was pretty constant with no breaks in between or anything like that. Although, my stomach was super tight. I am still really crampy right now, but it's not AS bad as earlier today.

I have my 25 week check up tomorrow, so I am going to bring it up to the doctor when I am there.

Boston&Carters Mom 2 kids; Middleville, Michigan 257 posts
Mar 26th '13

I had cramping randomly for past couple weeks and I am 28 weeks now
When i called my doctor he told me its something to be concerned about when if i go from laying down to standing or standing to laying down and it doesnt do anything
also if its gets worse and worse and worse
and if i feel multiple contractions in an hour

he just told me to take it easy and watch for more signs that could be pre term labor
and if i was worried at all just to go in and if its nothing serious well then atleast we know that :)

*~AngelEyes~* 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Memphis, Tennessee 11214 posts
Mar 26th '13

I get cramping similar to that sometimes... mine have been nothing but stretching pains, but if it's THAT bad and NOT going away at all with laying down; then I'd call the doctor to be safe. Wouldn't hurt to just get looked at, better safe than sorry.