iloveyou3.27.12 Due April 19 (boy); 1 child; Austin, Texas 144 posts
Jan 22nd '13

I'd save up for now like you said you were going to do and then get a lawyer and fight for full custody and if the court says no that they'd grant you joint custody then have supervised visitation
Apply for government assistance programs if it's possible but then again they go based on your income