Cast Your Vote:
- the week of Christmas/the holiday -- Votes: 0
- the week before Christmas/the holiday -- Votes: 1
- 2 weeks before Christmas/the holiday -- Votes: 9
- 3 weeks before Christmas/the holiday -- Votes: 10
- a month before Christmas/the holiday -- Votes: 5
- longer than a month before hand -- Votes: 0
- I dont send Christmas/holiday cards -- Votes: 5
How far in advance do you send Christmas/holiday cards? I want to mail mine out soon because I am impatient lol and I like to receive them early so I assume others would like to too. What do you do?
Whenever I get my shit together lol
I just got stamps today so they will go out tomorrow.
I try to get them out before the 10th
I send ours out the week before Christmas. Dec is the worst time of year for the post office, and it normally takes about 3 days to get there. I figure if I send them the week before they should definately be there ontime. Well, unless they get lost, in which case there is just no telling if or when they will ever make it.
Watching. I'm sending them out for the first time this year.
I give them out on Christmas day or whenever I see the person.
We don't really celebrate but the family does, so we give them a card with updated pictures of our girls.