Cast Your Vote:
- Bring her now -- Votes: 4
- Wait till its over 100.4 -- Votes: 6
Starting last night my baby isn't acting totally normal. She has been really fussy, won't sleep in her room, cries unless you keep walking her. And she's been stuffy too even though I tried cleaning her nose out. Also her fever hit 100.3 last night but never higher. Today its around 100 still but not 100.4 or higher. Last night it seemed like her acid reflux was bugging her more than usual too. My mom kept yelling she's just spoiled but she isn't.
So I just don't know, should I bring her now or wait till her temp gets higher?
100 is a low grade temp. It's not ER worthy until it gets to like 103. If you want to take her to the doctor to make sure it isn't an illness, that would be fine, but I wouldn't worry too much momma. How old is she? Could she be teething?
I personally don't like to go to the dr's unless necessary but use your gut instints... 9 times out of ten you are right and the onter time its just reassuring that they are okay. go in if it would make YOU feel better. =] good luck
If she is over 6 months no I wouldn't bring her in.
Maybe in a few days if she is still consistently running a low grade temp I'd give the doctor a call and see what he says (or give him a call now for reassurance)
I would go to her pediatrician, not the er, just to make sure. If you think something is going on then take her, use your momma instinct, that is what I do!
My LO is almost 3 months and has been fussy and her nose is congested and she's been havin a lil cough. I was goin to take her in today but they said to keep givin her saline drops and cleaning her nose out that there isn't much more they can do or give her. She said it can take up to 2 weeks for a cold to clear up. Not sure how old ur LO is tho but maybe try saline drops if she can't have nothing else. Hope she feels better soon!
Seeing as this is in parents with preemies, I assume she's a preemie and according to your page she is not quite 2 months. I would def. call her pedi and see what they think. They may actually want you to bring her in.
I would call her doctor and ask about if you should be bringing her in right away or setting up an appointment to get checked.
Quoting Vanilla MILFshake.:" Seeing as this is in parents with preemies, I assume she's a preemie and according to your page she is ... [snip!] ... page she is not quite 2 months. I would def. call her pedi and see what they think. They may actually want you to bring her in."
I didn't notice this was in the preemie forum!
Thanks everyone yes shes a preemie she was four weeks early now she's 7 weeks. I'll give her pedi a call and see what they think, I know lots of bugs are going around and my mom and SO both work in the public so they could easily bring germs home.