sknymnie Hubert, nc, United States 15150 posts
Oct 18th '12
Quoting Brobee:" Yeah, I've used it before. Years ago though. I'm so rusty. Do you know of a free program that does warped text?"

you could download gimp, free from, it is comparable to photoshop. Then google how to make curved text with gimp.