Cast Your Vote:
- Love the art/ Love the quote -- Votes: 36
- Hate the art/ Hate the quote -- Votes: 3
- Love the art/ Hate the quote -- Votes: 7
- Hate the art/ Love the quote -- Votes: 6
- I prefer to be lazy so I shall vote negatively -- Votes: 5
Quoting Brink:" <blockquote><b>Quoting she nan igans:</b>" So people who smoke can't be happy? People ... [snip!] ... dependent on weight, fitness, or health."</blockquote> You're twisting words around to fit your pro fat propaganda"
I'm really not trying to twist anything, and I'm not "pro-fat." I'm asking an honest question because it's a mindset that's interesting. You're allowed to love yourself and be happy if you're unhealthy for any other reason (including actions like smoking) but you're not allowed to if you're fat. Whats the difference?
Just saw this. Love it.
But Jillian Michaels scares me.