10 weeks 5 days leslie bower Due April 13; Tampa, Florida 3 posts
Sep 20th '12

This is my first pregnancy and it has been hell for me :( I've had morning sickness for 5 weeks straight and I smell every little thing. I rarely have an appetite and I hate the smell of food.
I just want April to be here already!!

Rebecca Beebe Due May 29; 1 child; Columbus, Ohio 206 posts
Sep 20th '12

Girl, enjoy it while you can. I'm 34 weeks and 5 days today. I just want this damn kid out of me. He's in the process of dropping so EVERYTHING hurts. I would love to go back to my first and second trimester where I could at least get up on my own... Lol

Viv ♥ 3 kids; ., TX, United States 15473 posts
Sep 20th '12

Morning sickness is the worst part for me. I'll take the terrible unpleasantness of the last trimester anyday! Just try to sleep a lot, it will pass lol!

leslie bower Due April 13; Tampa, Florida 3 posts
Sep 20th '12
Quoting Vivian [♥]:" Morning sickness is the worst part for me. I'll take the terrible unpleasantness of the last trimester anyday! Just try to sleep a lot, it will pass lol!" AGREEEED lol!
leslie bower Due April 13; Tampa, Florida 3 posts
Sep 20th '12
Quoting Rebecca Beebe:" Girl, enjoy it while you can. I'm 34 weeks and 5 days today. I just want this damn kid out of me. He's ... [snip!] ... so EVERYTHING hurts. I would love to go back to my first and second trimester where I could at least get up on my own... Lol"

lol, pain is ok with me. Sickness on the other hand, I HATE IT! I hope it goes away soon!