sdfhghb v vivalacandy Texas 82 posts
Aug 23rd '12


Autumn Whisper 1 child; Utah 9977 posts
Aug 23rd '12

Depends on the state, but it's usually a year that you have to live in that state to be considered a state resident and have state resident tuition. There are waivers to this, such as marrying a resident of the state.