19 Weeks and not showing !! opinions? Kayla Ashford Due October 23; Japan 20 posts
May 30th '12

Im 19 Weeks and I dont look pregnant at all! Normal ? Lol

Heket. 2 kids; 4 angel babies; Kansas 31498 posts
May 30th '12

Yup. Everyone shows differently. I've seen women at 40 weeks who barely looked 20 weeks.

.:Stacy Renee:. 19 kids; Ohio 6585 posts
May 30th '12

With my first, you couldn't tell I was pregnant until around 20-22 weeks.

MommyofAlex&(almost)Aiden 2 kids; GARDNERS, Pennsylvania 1408 posts
May 30th '12

Normal!

I'm fat, and I don't look pregnant...just fat. lol. I can tell and my family can tell I'm bigger, but walking down the street...nah...I just get evil looks and stares in disgust for waddling around like a fatass..I feel like writing on my forehead - i'm 7 months pregnant dammit! I know some skinny minis that didn't look pregnant right away either...one day you'll wake up and be like holy shit! Where'd THAT belly come from!

Tasha & Nika 2 kids; San Jose, CA, United States 16053 posts
May 30th '12

Absolutely normal.

I'm 22/23 or so weeks here.
IMG_6743c.jpg
My belly only really started sticking out at 24 weeks and got round by 28

♡MammaDar♡ 1 child; Cambridge, Ontario 164 posts
May 30th '12

I'm almost 40 weeks and my friend who's 24 weeks is as big as I am.
everyone shows differently :)

Kayla Ashford Due October 23; Japan 20 posts
May 30th '12

Okay yeah thjs is my first so I was wondering lol.thjs girl I know is 16 Weeks and shes huge ! Lkl I look just like I did before I was pregnant lol. I heard that usuly when you show late you are most likely to be having a girl .

Traci Powell 2 kids; South Carolina 2019 posts
May 30th '12

Big bellies aren't what you think! I'm 21w and having to roll sideways out of bed and id say by 25 I wont be able to see my feet

Soon_To_Be_Mama_Of_ Katly 34 kids; Redding, California 86 posts
May 30th '12
Quoting Tasha & Nika:" Absolutely normal. I'm 22/23 or so weeks here. My belly only really started sticking out at 24 weeks and got round by 28"

U look awesome!!. i am 30 weeks today i think i am huge but my friends say i look good for 30 weeks

624582 Neilton, Washington 9312 posts
May 30th '12

It's normal.

Each woman is built differently and each pregnancy is different. There are some woman who do not start to show until the 3rd trimester, then there are women who show going into their second.

When I was 13 weeks a doctor at the ER thought that I was at least 17 weeks.

May 30th '12
Quoting Soon_To_Be_Mama_Of_ Katly:" U look awesome!!. i am 30 weeks today i think i am huge but my friends say i look good for 30 weeks"

Thanks .. I remained small for the rest of my pregnancy. As soon as I got told that everything is measuring spot on via ultrasound, I stopped worrying.

I'm sure you look fine! It's different when you're the person carrying the belly around lol I felt really big towards the end, but looking back, I really wasn't

May 30th '12
Quoting Tasha & Nika:" Thanks .. I remained small for the rest of my pregnancy. As soon as I got told that everything is measuring ... [snip!] ... when you're the person carrying the belly around lol I felt really big towards the end, but looking back, I really wasn't"

I cant wait till my liitel girl is here. August 8th. naming her Katlynn Rose

May 30th '12
Quoting Soon_To_Be_Mama_Of_ Katly:" I cant wait till my liitel girl is here. August 8th. naming her Katlynn Rose"

Beautiful name! I hope you have an easy last couple of weeks and good luck for the labor mama!

May 30th '12
oQuoting Tasha & Nika:" Beautiful name! I hope you have an easy last couple of weeks and good luck for the labor mama!"

I hope so, i have been sick for the last week. 10 week to go i am so excited. just hope i dont go overdue. she is very active all night long daytime she hardly moves. :) :)